percerption is important when you give speech
Perception is important when we give a speech, and our perceptions change frequently. For example, how did you view yourself in your first and second speeches? Do you have a different perception of yourself within your speeches now that we are in week 6? Do you feel more confident in your presentations? On-ground students, did you come to class on the first and second days and have certain perceptions about the people around you? Has that changed now that you have heard a few of their speeches?Read from your textbook “Chapter 2: Communication and Perception”Revisit your textbook “Chapter 10: Delivering a Speech”Changing your perception of others and yourself is a constant process, and it is based on interactions and experiences you have.One part of the perception process that we don’t always get in interpersonal communication is a redo. However, in this class, you do! Revision is a necessary step in the writing process, including speech writing.You have now received feedback from your instructor on 5 speeches. Take the feedback he or she has given you along the way. Add that feedback to your own perceptions about your past speeches and apply them. Choose one speech from weeks 1-5 to revise and re-present.Create a file folder for this week titled with your name and Task 6.Place the following items in the file folder:Zip the file folder and then upload your work to Moodle.Welcome to the lesson!In this week’s lesson you will use the zip file you uploaded to Moodle in the Task to prepare your revision speech.Open the file titled with your name and Task 6 that contains the1. blank PowerPoint
2. images for your PowerPoint
3. outlinePrepare or revise your PowerPoint by selecting a background that complements your revised presentation, includes your selected images, and is organized according to the events in your outline.ALL students will upload their PowerPoint presentations to Moodle.Online students – please upload a narrated PowerPoint using the built-in recording software OR a non-narrated PowerPoint along with a video of you presenting the PowerPoint using your phone, video camera, webcam, or other recording software.In this week’s discussion your conversation will be about body language and the messages you may or may not be sending through your nonverbal communication.Week 5 – Watch/review the below videos and reading and then upload a 2-4 minute video response discussing your thoughts on them.Week 6 – Respond to at least two of your classmates’ videos in writing in 100+ words each.Please note: Late discussion postings will not be accepted.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA CUSTOM WRITINGS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT