use of computer technology in investigationsJanuary 16, 2020
Black-Sholes-Merton Option ModelJanuary 16, 2020
The ability to provide the public with information regarding terrorist groups, acts, and threats is critical to managing fear and anxiety. The importance of a carefully crafted message cannot be overstated. The government has many possible dissemination tools and sometimes the tool can dramatically affect the reception of the message. Proof of this became evident during the 2008 U.S. Presidential election where fundraising from the internet dwarfed conventional fundraising methods. The internet proved a more viable tool to communicate with the public. When communicating terrorist related information, it is critical to reach the target audience with the targeted message.
As you consider the different methods used to communicate terrorism information with the public, discuss the following:
- In 6 paragraphs, address the following:
- What are the most common communication mediums available to the government? Explain.
- What do you think are the pros and cons of each? Explain.
- What unconventional communication methods might the government leverage? Explain.
- Why might these be appropriate tools for information dissemination? Explain.
- The Department of Homeland Security currently uses a “Threat Level” system to communicate with the public regarding terrorism. Is this method effective?
- How has the continued state of “yellow” or elevated alert desensitized the American public to the threats from terrorism? Is this justified?
- What changes would you make to this system? Explain.
- Post a new topic to the Discussion Board that contains your responses to the above questions.
- Comment on at least two other students’ posts.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA CUSTOM WRITINGS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT